We’ve all had that. I woke up at 3 am and couldn’t fall back asleep. Of course I started thinking about my surreal image and what could elevate it. You all know I love making quilts with building and I keep wondering how I can incorporate buildings into this surreal image.
The original image is all about nature. It certainly is surreal.
How can I add buildings? How about a deserted neon city at night? Create an image of a city and nature. Remove the cat. Keep the crow and make a realistic moon.
I think I like this better. What do you think?
There are neon fabrics so I could do that city. I think I would call it insomnia.
Thanks for reading.
Chris


Well, not my fave, Chris... ;((((
ReplyDeleteI think it's because the other images are more "romantic" and my style??? I totally "get" the 3 o'clock syndrome...the mind just goes round and round..usually I need a nap the next day;))) Hugs, Julierose
I think you need to be careful about adding too much, cluttering up your design. I'm not sure these additions go with/add to your design in a positive way. To my eye it crowds the stairway and makes me wonder what it's doing there, which I didn't question before the city addition. There might be a better way of adding city buildings, more in the background. And I've just noticed your addition of the raven within the eye. Not sure about that. Go back to your draft statement and see if this new direction fits. You're not going to be able to let this go while you work on your recycle piece, are you? ;-)
ReplyDelete