Wednesday, June 12, 2019

I think the top is done!!!

I will let this hang for a few days on my design wall before I sew down the pieces. As you can see I still can't get an accurate photo in term of color. The sky and the bridge especially look more blue than they are. The are a blue violet that can look blue depending on the lighting. The photo actually looks more accurate on my iPad than it does on my computer.

I was contacted by someone that saw my canal house quilt at the "Quilts=Art=Quilts" at show last fall. They complimented the quilt and asked if it was for sale. I am not ready to part with it yet so my answer was no. Hard to part with something that I love.



Now I have to figure out which way the Charles Bridge in Prague is oriented to decide if this quilt will be called "Dawn on Charles Bridge" or " Twilight on Charles Bridge." I think this is facing east, but I would not bet my life on it.

What do you think about the quilt?

Thanks for reading.
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes - this is very pleasing to the eye. It helps a lot to tone down that bridge fabric. I think you've done another wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.