Thursday, March 12, 2020

Last print

I finished my reduction print class yesterday. This is the best of the prints I made. Some of the others I did not get lined up very well. At any rate I think I like collagraph printing better.

Lots of cancellations due to the corona virus.

  • Bus trip to Lancaster quilt show
  • At least the first of the 4 sessions of my upcoming art quilt class
  • The NYC St. Patrick's parade
  • Other Olli classes that I am taking

I am so glad we did not plan any trips yet this year.



So it will be a good time to stay inside and work on a quilt.

My scraps are ready to cut into strips for my scrap stained glass class. We could vary the width of the strips, but I don't want to cut them until I know how we are going to sew them together. I find that out this week.

Thanks for reading. Linking to Nina-Marie.
Chris

2 comments:

  1. I had to catch up -- and so read your March 6 post as well. I like the effects you got with the collagraph too. I'm not big into printing fabric, but I might have to explore what collagraph entails. Glad you are home and well -- and have some lovely coloured scraps to work with next!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.