Monday, March 30, 2020

Second sewing of dark blue strips

First "fabric" created by piecing strips

I cut up the dark blue fabric into strips at a 45 degree angle. Then I sewed those strips end to end and then sewed the strips together again to make another fabric.















Second "fabric" created by piecing strips again

Here is the second fabric. Now I just have to do that re-piecing with the rest of the fabrics I created and then cut diamonds. I am trying to decided what size and shape to cut the diamonds for the quilt. I want to get the most diamond shapes out of my fabrics. I know diamonds are traditionally 60 degree diamonds, but I've seen plenty of quilts where they are not 60 degree diamonds. I guess they are parallelograms then!

This is absolutely crazy!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading.
Chris

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.