Friday, April 3, 2020

Still making fabric....

I did take a break to make some masks to send to my daughter, but managed to get my green "fabric" sewn. I think it really looks great. Here it is next to my dark blue "fabric." What do you think? I love those sparks of yellow green!


I got out my masks from dyeing fabric for my husband and I to wear. Turns out they are N95 masks. I'm sure they are expired, but better than nothing. 

I hope you all are staying safe and well.

Here's a question for you....why are all the dried beans and flour sold out? Are people that have never cooked dried beans and never baked buying them? I usually buy beans from Rancho Gordo and you can't get any until May or June.  I guess those are the same people hoarding toilet paper. I wonder if there was run on fabric!!

Linking to Nina-Marie.

Thanks for reading.
Chris

3 comments:

  1. Loving that "made" fabric you are piecing...very pretty...
    Flour = making bread maybe? But beans??? I don't want to go there...
    Smiles and ~ ~ ~ ~ waves from Julierose ;)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.