Friday, May 15, 2020

What happened this week

I managed to get the interior of my stained glass scrap quilt completely pieced. Now I just have to cut off the diamonds at the edges to make it square. That's always a lot of fun! Meanwhile I heard back from Cherrywood fabrics and they are sending me a piece of fabric that matches the sashing in the quilt. It should arrive today. I've been soaking the backing fabric and will have to do that with the Cherrywood fabric as well.

This week I took a live online gelli printing class on Zoom which worked out really well.

Here are my prints. Click on the photos to enlarge them.

The class continues for 2 more weeks and then I will take a second class on creating a journal from the prints.

I keep forgetting to mention the baby ducklings we rescued on Penn State's campus about 2 weeks ago. It's a long story with my husband and some other guy doing the rescue. The mother had nested in a safe spot, but the ducklings couldn't get out of it.

Here are some photos of the ducklings in a box and after they were reunited with their mother in a pond. There were 12 of them!



Linking to Nina-Marie.
Thanks for reading.
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Your Stained Glass piece is so striking--just lovely;))
    what cute baby ducklings...so adorable....
    Have a wonderful weekend Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.