Monday, August 31, 2020

Now the hard part begins

The "easy" part of the quilt is done. I did end up going to a quilt store and buying fabric for the foreground. What I had was not even close enough to being large enough. 

Now I have to do the stone wall, iron gate and all the illuminated jack o lanterns. I still have to work out how I'm going to do the wall and the pumpkins. The wall and gate are next. The pumpkins will be last.

Not a great photo this morning due to light coming in the windows on both sides of my design wall.

Thanks for reading.
Chris

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is really coming together well...I like the additions..
    you are doing a great job on this...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very spooky castle. I was going to say the fun part was going to start until I read you were putting in a stone wall and an iron gate. Hum, I have a piece of fabric that is all stones... you want it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.