Monday, October 19, 2020

104 pumpkins!!!!

I have done a first run at placing the pumpkins that run all the way up the path to the haunted mansion. There are 104 of them. My husband estimated around 100 before I counted them. Some of them are only 1/8 inch in diameter. 

I still need to add stems to some of the larger pumpkins and paint the hint of facial features to the larger ones. They are too small I think for fabric facial features. Some of them already have painted features. 

So what's left to do?

Stems, facial features, draw lines for the window mullions, decide if I am going to add a black cat. There is one by the gate already. Keep him there or place elsewhere or take out.

Thanks for reading. Linking to Nina-Marie. http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/
Chris

5 comments:

  1. Like all of your work this is fantastic!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW all those pumpkins and ...no pies? hahaha [there speaks the foodie!!;))) ]
    They look fantastic, Chris...super work on them hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess I wasn't sure about your adding pumpkins when you mentioned it, but wow! These are wonderful -- definitely just the right touch -- and your perspective is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a lot of pumpkins! The ones with the faces really look like they a glowing from the candlelight within. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.