Friday, October 8, 2021

I think I’m there

I think I'm nearly done with the brownstones! I still have to take them off of design wall and position things properly, but it's time to move forward. I need new buildings to work on. 

Here's what I have so far. 
The things that look weird like the stairs to nowhere will be covered the the buildings below. I've sketched in a rough idea so you can see what I mean.

Now to get the full sized pattern of the the next buildings and decide what fabrics to use. Those things should take me several days to work out. Now if I could just find a fabric in my stash that looks like what I sketched in…..

Thanks for reading. Now to clean the sewing room before moving on.
Chris

3 comments:

  1. Every week I am stunned by the magnitude of this project as well as your patience in executing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I continue to be fascinated by your meticulous, methodical approach -- and how you've managed to retain it when (IMHO) the outside world is in chaos...Perhaps it's how you cope! I can only say that this piece is going to be worth all the time and trouble and I hope you find a place to exhibit it -- were folks can see it in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.