Monday, December 13, 2021

It's been a while

I have been busy making my daughter’s yearly ornament. This year it is a pink power ranger from a TV show she watched as a kid. She even wore a pink power ranger costume for Halloween. 

I also finished the last 2 primitive Santa's. One is for our daughter and one is for us. As you can see I have lots of Santa's already. My daughter’s has a music box in it.

I’ve also been trying to make a good thin crust pizza. The crust I make is usually on the thicker side. This pizza was good, but I still need to make less dough to make a thinner crust. It has mushrooms on my half and mushrooms and anchovies on my husband’s side. I’ve tried, but I do not like anchovies. 

I haven’t made much progress on the Pittsburgh pieces. They had to go onto the back burner to get the ornament and Santa's done.

Here’s the one with the streetcar. I’ve been adding details in the front buildings, but I don’t have a photo to that. I think the streetcar looks great. So now I have to get back to work on these pieces. Then there’s the Boston quilt to finish. And then the Halloween one. I see 2022 as a busy year. 
Then of course I had to hem some pants for my MIL. Good thing my husband bakes the Christmas cookies!
Thanks for reading.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.