Saturday, July 23, 2022

Slight progress this week

We have been fighting the new BA.5 Covid variant this week. Even though vaccinated and double boosted we have still been pretty sick. Apparently not sick enough to take the antiviral meds according to our doctors. My husband had a really high fever. Mine was around 100 for several days. A terrible cough was the worst part. All the coughing fits were terrible. 

During the long isolation I did manage to get the 2 buildings on the bottom left finished. Thank goodness for things like quilting during this pandemic.  Looks like I’m running out of room on my design wall!

Now for the last one on the left. My husband keeps asking me if I’m done yet. Nope! Still many more to go. 

Thanks for reading.Linking to Nina-Marie. http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Chris

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been quite ill even with all the precautions. I'm starting to feel that it is inevitable to catch it with so many eschewing the masks. I'm vaxxed to the max and still wearing a mask, but so many aren't. Be well and sew on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, I'm so sorry to hear that you were so sick. At least you were able to keep working on your quilt - it's stunning already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.