Friday, August 5, 2022

Complicated building taking shape

 Not only is this a large building, but it also has a lot of detail….lots of windows, trim, etc. I did get a lot done, but still have some features to work out. I’m talking about the building on the bottom right. Good thing it’s the last building on the bottom of the quilt since I’m nearly down to the floor.  All the curvature of features you see is because the fabric is rippling since there is no design wall to cling to.



I still have the top of the building to do. In the photo it’s lighter than the rest of the building. I’m not sure if I should make it lighter or just keep it the same value as the rest of the building. Here’s a photo with a lighter top with dark features. All of this is roughly cut.  So that’s the next decision. So dark with light features or light with dark features? 



Linking to Nina-Marie. http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Thanks for reading.

Chris


2 comments:

  1. This piece is so awesome. I don't know how you did it even after following along from the start. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your choices for the 'dilemma' building. Closer and closer to the finish of the flimsy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.