Friday, August 12, 2022

I made it to the bottom of the quilt!

 I completed the final building at the bottom of the quilt. Of course I still have more to do, but I feel like a milestone was reached.



I superimposed the sketch of the brownstones that run from the top to the bottom of the quilt on the left side. Making the brownstones is going to be a lot of fabric decisions. I will start thinking about it as I clean up the sewing room. A tornado went through it again. Plus I’m waiting for more lite steam a seam to arrive to continue on.


Do I deserve a break? What do you think? Linking to Nina-Marie.

 http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Thanks for reading.

Chris

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's looking positively spectacular! And yes...a break is well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt, I really have a love of quilts with buildings and houses and this one is the best I have ever seen. Take a break and continue when you are ready. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.