Friday, June 9, 2023

What a week!

To say that this was an interesting week would be an understatement. Last Saturday I was doing my usual walk and I heard a weird cry. Turns out it was a very small black stay kitten that was calling for help. I went back to my house and got it some food that it gobbled up.


I ended up bringing him back to my house and putting him on my patio so he would not have contact with my cat. I went around to several houses in the area where I found him to see if anyone knew anything. Looks like there was a feral litter in the area. So I took him to a shelter near us. I did manage to get scratched by the kitten and have been on antibiotics for 5 days. Apparently I now need to wait to 10 days to make sure he does not have rabies. 

He was cute, but we are done with cats at this point in our lives.

He did not like being in the carrier. He looks possessed in this image. He was so scared. 

So did I get anything on Boston done this week? I got the left side brownstones ironed in place and now I am stitching the many pieces in place. I did get about half of that stitching done. 


How was your week? We also had bad air quality from the fires in Canada. Like I said it was quite the week.
Linking to Nina-Marie.  https://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/
Thanks for reading.
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.