Friday, August 23, 2024

Stitched in place

All the pieces have been stitched down on the Halloween quilt. I’ve been tearing off the stabilizer which is always a lot of fun.


I slightly altered the design of the Halloween black cat bed quilt that I created in EQ software. It now has an orange and black chain of blocks along the diagonals.


I baked sourdough bread this week. I only used starter instead of getting nervous and using a small amount of yeast as I have done in the past. It came out wonderful. My family really liked it.



Well now my husband has Covid. That started on Wednesday. I tested this morning and I don’t have it yet, but I don’t know how I’m going to avoid it. We been isolating, but certainly weren’t doing that before we knew he had Covid.

Thanks for reading.
Chris


3 comments:

  1. Both of your quilts turned out beautifully! Well done, Christine. Sorry to learn your husband has Covid. Do you now have to wear a mask when going out? We keep hoping Covid is over, but it doesn't look as though that will occur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if that's sarcasm about ripping out the stabilizer or not! Sorry you've got Covid in the house. I'm with masses of people for 5 days at our show and I just couldn't wear a mask all that time, so really hoping I don't come down with ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Halloween piece is looking pretty darn good. As is the sourdough bread! So sorry to hear about the covid - first time for him or not? No one is being particularly cautious anymore, not even me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.